Monday, August 7, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends,

Thank you so much for joining us this week - your cards were fantastic and fun to look at!  You are all so talented.  I also want to say a huge thanks to Michelle at Pink & Main for sponsoring us, too.

The winner is....


#4 Katie
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Katie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #414 Pink & Main" in the subject box.

Our favorite picks this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #6 Wendy Aungst

Carol's favorite
Card by #7 Stamping Kitty

Melissa's favorite
Card by #23 Tip Top

I hope everyone has a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another new sketch and some fabulous inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I want to let you know that my prize, the MISTI, arrived today. That was speedy! Now I need to find some time to use it, and tutorials so I know what I am doing! Thanks again to you and your sponsor.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...