Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #423

Good Morning TMS friends.  We're so glad that you're here with us for another fun sketch.  This one is inspired by Janice Melton and I think this is going to be one you'll return to again and again.





Our sponsor this week is returning sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps.  The prize is 4 images of winner's choice.   I also want to give a huge thanks to Bugaboo for providing us some fun images to create our cards with.




Patti
featuring Baby Cow



Aren't these fun?  I enjoyed looking at them.  My team is so awesome.  And so are you!  I can't wait to see what you make with the sketch.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fun sketch!! Great inspiration by the DT members too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with a second entry for this great sketch. Love all the inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sketch printed it off but thought I had missed the deadline will be crafting on Saturday for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I was a day late, but here it is http://barbscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2017/10/halloween-take-2.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...