Monday, February 26, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope you had a great weekend.  I know I did - I was able to work on some projects and enjoy gorgeous weather with some friends I haven't seen in awhile.

You all did a great job with your interpretations of Debbie's sketch - I saw some pretty amazing cards.  The winner of the stamp set (or digital prize if you're outside the US) is....


#15 Red Obsession
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #441 PBJ stamps" in the subject box.  We'll work out logistics personally.

And our favorite picks....

Carol's favorites
Cards by #1 Mississippi McGyver and #2 Mary Anne K

Melissa's favorite
Card by #24 Marjeta B

Janice's favorite
Card by #21 Amy Marshall

Patti's favorite
Card by #15 Red Obsession

Debbie's favorite
Card by #12 Helen

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and really cute prize.

1 comment:

  1. congrats to the winner; thanks for choosing my card as a favourite

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...