Monday, December 11, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Happy Monday.  We hope your week is off to a great start.  I'm hoping my week is going to go better than the last couple have.  I feel like I've had to go to work with boxing gloves on lately.

Thank you to the few that joined our challenge.  I applaud you for taking on bit more challenging sketch and you all created GORGEOUS cards.  A huge thanks to Bonnie and her team for sponsoring us and providing us images and paper to use and beautiful cards to share, too.

The winner of the $15 prize voucher is...


#3 Ginadapooh
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Gina!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #432 We Are 3" in the subject box.

The favorites are every single card this week.  It was a challenging sketch and you did a fantastic job that you all get to be favorited.  Thank you again for joining us.

We'll see you tomorrow with another new sketch - an easy one.  This is the last sketch of the year!  Yep, we're only one week away from our annual Anything Goes Challenge. Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely inspiration. I turned the sketch for my card.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...