Monday, April 30, 2018

And the winner is....

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Thank you to the few that joined us for challenge - I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get more players but I am so not disappointed with the entries.  You all did an amazing job with your cards.

The winner of the watercolor pens is...


#3 Sherri Thacker
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Sherri!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot coma and enter "Winner TMS #450 Watercolor Pens" in the subject box.  Send your mailing address along, too.

And our favorite picks this week....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #4 Mary Ann K

Debbie's favorite
Card by #6 Amy Marshall

Melissa's favorite
Card by #5 Becca Yahriing

One more thing before I sign off this post.  Please stop by Janice's blog to say good-bye.  Last week's challenge was her final challenge - she's decided after 18 months it's time to step down from the team.  I purposely didn't say anything because I was so hoping she'd change her mind.  She will be missed so much!!  She's been a pleasure to have on the team.

With that said, we're looking for one or two more people to join our team.  If your interested, please email Debbie and I at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with a great sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sherri! And a huge thank you to Melissa for picking my card as her favorite. I am just tickled beyond words. You made my day!! *hugs* Becca

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...